Ukrainian Psychological Association
- Published on Tuesday, 06 March 2018 17:23
It is full of sense that on the World Mental Health Day - on October 10, 2017, the Ukrainian Psychological Association was registered by the initiative group.
The founders of the Association are experienced specialists in psychology, scientists, psychology teachers and specialists in the applied psychology; they realize their professional activities in various spheres of social life - educational, scientific, cultural, sphere of human rights etc.
The main purpose of the Organization is to meet and protect the legal, social, economic, creative, age and other common interests of its members and other persons.
Our main vision and mission - to promote the development of the comprehensive formation of the effective and authoritative branch of scientific and applied psychology (for more detailed information about UPA purpose you can get acquainted with the Organization`s Articles of Associations)
The President of the Association:
Daniluk Ivan Vasilievich, Dean of the Psychology Faculty, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Doctor of Psychology, Professor.
"Ukrainian Psychological Association" Public Organization Supervisory Board Composition:
Chairman of the Supervising Board:
Kozitskaya Inna Valerievna, Associate Professor of the General Psychology Department of the Psychology Faculty, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Ph.D.
Supervisory Board members:
Kovalenko Alla Borisovna, Professor of the Social Psychology Department, Psychology Faculty, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Doctor of Psychology,
Kovalko Natalia Nikolaevna, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Financial Law Department of Law Faculty of Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University.
We would like to cooperate with the other public and professional associations, with the individual specialist and youth in order to achieve the common goals and satisfy the interests, as well as for psychological well-being of Ukrainian citizens’ promotion.
All valid UPA members can use the following discount system:
- 30% discount for participation in conferences/ trainings/ workshop and other events organized within the framework of the Psy-factor project.
- The benefits for participation in free events organized within the framework of the Psy-factor project.
- 20% discount on publications in the professional international scientific and practical edition "Ukrainian Psychological Journal" (the journal is recommended professional edition of Education and Science Ministry of Ukraine; it has to be included in Copernicus science-metrix).
- up to 20% discounts for educational literature
- Scientific research Support by the International Charitable Fund "FRONESEZ Development of Scientific Psychology"
- Participation in the annual Competition for the prize "The best scientist in the field of psychology" and "The best psychologist-practitioner"
To join the Association you need:
- To pay an entrance fee and annual membership fee upon the confirmation of membership
- To get a membership card and become part of our professional community!
Association page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ukrainianpsychologicalassociation/
We invite all those interested to enter the Ukrainian Psychological Association!
PUBLIC ORGANIZATION "UKRAINIAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION" ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION